Pages

12072011



Yes there are two outfts! I had to show this one to you too :) 
I think it screames out loud "LET'S GO PLAY BASEBALL" !!Don't you think so too?

So no worries guys I'm not sick or color blind I know that this isn't black at all! Crazy, right? I normally just don't feel comfortable wearing colors and bright stuff but I was in this strange mood...I miss summer! I know it's christmas soon but after that and new years eve there is nothing but fog, rain and yes more fog. Don't you miss summer too? 

Oh and important: I love watching and following blogs and a few days ago I found the probably coolest one The man Repeller!
Already know It? I adore her sense of humor she is dancing very crazy at some videos, so much fun to watch and read! 
plus: great style love the layering! 


Blazer: H&M
Blouse: Bershka
Jeans: H&M
Shoes: Converse
Chain gold: H&M
other chain & jewelery: mostly vintage 
burgundy shirt: F21


currently listening to:
crazy, very tall french kid you should totally check it out!



P.S.: Dear Santa please check out my fashiolista page I want everything I loved. I'm super super brave I swear! :)
lots of love

10 comments:

  1. i love the 'let's go play baseball vibe'! the top is such a lovely colour and i love the rings and bracelets you've accessorised with :)

    ♥mollie from musicandmollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of the outfits - so casual and simple but the second looks just has to be my favourite <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the outfits! I also like your blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll love to see this outfit on Shupalook.com ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi there check out my blog
    http://mwanwan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comment on my blog!
    I'm following you now! hope you do the same :)

    kisses,


    http://madewithlovebycarla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for commenting on my blog!!!love your style....and your Converse are beautiful!!!
    I'm following u....plz plz follow me 2!
    http://xo-xococo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete